Thrive! Ultima Retreat (July 6th - 12th)
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you need financial help? Contact us to arrange a payment plan to spread the cost of your retreat over 3-6 months.
What Makes This Experience So Powerful?
- Have you already been in circle with Christian?
- Do you enjoy being in an amplified field with others?
- Are you ready to fully surrender and be touched by the divine?
- Are you committed to meeting all parts of you & be witnessed?
- Do you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?
- Are you ready to receive an upgrade that will go to the very core of who you are?
If you answered yes, then Thrive! is the perfect next step for you
What is the Thrive! Deep Dive?
The Thrive! Deep Dive Retreat is a week-long epic event held once a year by Christian Pankhurst, founder of Heart iQ. This is a deep dive event for those initiated into the work of Heart iQ.
This week is a celebration of our humanity, our spirituality and what we call 'The New Normal'. Its about togetherness, coming home and being with your Heart Family.
It's a space to do your deeper healing that can only happen in connection with others.
It’s an invitation to bring all of you into the moment … to see, hear and feel each other as we embrace our innate goodness and wholeness.
Together, we will celebrate the paradoxical truths of being both separate and whole, distinct and unified, alone and in this together.
Oh yeah... and we're gonna have a lot of fun!
What You'll Receive at the Thrive! Deep Dive Retreat
- A template for the evolving human and what's possible in your connection with others.
- Feel the pulsating goodness of your life-force energy.
- Make lifelong connections with other bright, beautiful beings just like you!
- Experience the beauty and aliveness of your heart.
- Feel the joy and intimacy of your own body.
- Space to express the longings of your wild, passionate heart.
- Deepen in your capacity to open beyond the limited, contracted version of yourself.
- A sense of homecoming and a return to an upgraded version of your life
❂ PRACTICALS ❂
LOCATION: New Eden Sparjeburd 2, Hemrik, 8409 CK, The Netherlands
DATE & TIME: Monday, 6th July at 15:00 - Sunday, 12th . July at 15:00
Food & Accommodations: Accommodation at New Eden and exquisite vegetarian food are all included. The training fee includes a shared room and you can choose to upgrade to a single room for €240.
COST: Early Bird (Until June 12th 2020): €2000 Standard Rate (From June 13th 2020) : €2400
Food & Accommodation: €600 (€100 per night x 6 nights inc. all meals etc) Tuition: €1157 + VAT @ 21% on the Tuition: €1400 TOTAL: €1500
75% until 30 days 50% 14 days No refund under 7 days
Our 100% Money Back Quality Guarantee:
We believe in our event and the experience we deliver. If you are not fully satisfied after completing all sessions, you may request a full refund (minus the cost of your food and accommodation) in person to a member of the team on the final day of live event. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of a request being made.
A little more about Heart iQ:
“Heart iQ's mission is to offer men, women and couples a healthy imprint for being fully conscious, compassionate & connected with themselves and to others. Through a process of experiential and embodied practice, participants are lovingly and expertly guided to meet and embrace all aspects of themselves, together with others in community and tribe. By doing this important work, we put an end to the passing down of toxic pain and dysfunction from one generation to the next, so that our children can help shape a better world.”
More about Heart iQ’s Christian Pankhurst::
Christian Pankhurst is a world-leading expert in group dynamics, conscious communication, and the art of circle facilitation. Christian is a master conductor of the collective wisdom that emerges when resonant hearts come together, and his piercing clarity lovingly cuts through bullshit while he holds a space of unconditional love for what wants to emerge in the now.
Christian teaches how to tap into the power of the collective wisdom or 'field' so facilitators learn how to heal themselves and others simultaneously through a process that is embodied and joyful rather than heady and focused on solving problems.
Christian's unique capacity to translate complex group dynamics into simple, clear and practical insights is the reason why so many seek him out to get trained in the art of small and large group facilitation.